Thursday, April 23, 2009

Emily Temple Cute

Today is such a nice day outside. I'm feeling quite inspired and after this post I might just lounge outside until it starts getting chilly.

With this nice weather I've also been itching to get the chance to put together a cute and bright look together. As you will come to learn, my favorite lolita brand is Emily Temple Cute. I actually keep a close look on their blog - especially to see the co-ordinates they put together with their clothing! Although at the moment I can't afford to buy it, I do keep a eye open on particular online sites for anything similar and maybe after I'm through with all this Artist Alley stuff I will be able to sew some stuff for myself. I guess I should also mention I work at an children's store at the mall and can actually fit in some of it so that doesn't hurt either. xD

I actually have a folder on my computer dedicated to Emily Temple Cute. Here are some of my favorites:

Photobucket

I really like the skirt. I'm seriously thinking of making something similar myself maybe in a different color than that, and if its simpler than I think it is I might just make it in various colors.

Photobucket

I LOVE the one on the left! I'm not a big fan of pink, honestly.

Photobucket

The one thing I love about ETC is the cute and simple details they add. This dress may look plain, but the back is the most special part - to me, at least. I love small details like this.

Photobucket


Now the next one is from one of their recent blogs. I love the shoes they paired it with and the hat is a great touch! I've been getting into hats the past few months. ^3^

Photobucket

But speaking of hats, I think more lolitas should incorporate hats into their looks. Not those mini hats but FULL hats. I think they are much cuter and a great look!

If you are intested in this brand follow these links!
http://blog.emilytemplecute-nagoya.com/ This is one of many of their blogs and the one I watch. I believe they have a blog for each shop.
http://www.emilytemple-cute.com/ This is the official site.
http://maruione.jp/en/maruionejp-emily-temple-cute-c-59_91.html You can buy some of their items here.
http://community.livejournal.com/emikyu/ I also watch this community - naturally! Here are other fans of the brand. Any questions you may have about the brand these girls can probably help you. Also a great place to keep your eye open for any second-hand items which is what I do. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment